Re: Acoustimass 300 popping noise

Audible Advocate

I do not want to keep going back and forth here BUT I could not be more dissapointed in BOSE!  Your product is so bad that you are pulling it and Best Buy has told me this directly!  They stated that you asked them to pull the 300 series and send it all back and then place the 500 and 700 out with only the 700 on display!  This is ONLY because your system is a complete fail.    Sonos, Sory, Polk, Denon, they all work!  Don't play stupid and say that it is our fault when EVERYONE else has a system that works because they were smart enough to realize that almost every TV and Cable systems use 2.4 GHz and I live in a community of 41 very upscale homes and I had both Cox and AT&T scan the home and I had 144 channels and NONE were non-overlapping.  By my count there are over 2,800 people complaining about this and BOSE should have recalled and replaced the bad units!  The truth is that I spent 4K going ALL BOSE in my home.  I put a 30 in each room and ran it all and NOW you want me to get the NEW system to fix it!  YOU ARE CRAZY!  If you want a real system that works, DUMP BOSE and move on to SONOS, DENON, POLK or SONY!  They stand behind their products and their app works!  Your 300 series was so bad that you actually abandoned SOUNDTOUCH and went to the 3rd App.  That is BAD!  SO please stop trying to explain why we are to blame and stop asking us to try again and buy another system from BOSE!  The 300 series SUCKED and you should own it with Integrity.

4 REPLIES
Audible Advocate

I am ALL FOR IT!  Nothing works now!

I went back to Best Buy and BOSE refused to accept my return even though I had EVERYTHING IN PERFECT CONDITION with the 1 year Warranty!  It is such a JOKE!

Audible Advocate

Its a **bleep**ing joke...
I bought the hole surround system (soundtouch 300) aprox 2 years ago. Just Living with the popping noise thinking everything else was the problem. Never thought it would be because of disruptions from the wifi signal...
Come om, its wireless and feta confused by a little 2,5ghz wifi signal. Why did I pay over $2300 for this??

“Sound like a class action” - hell yeah?

But I live i Denmark - sucks to be me.
Next time = No Bose...
Audible Advocate

Sorry, danish auto-correct. You get the point...
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

I think a class action is a great idea.   Who wants to take the lead?  How many of these have they sold?

They reslly seem unwilling to fix the problem.  I paid for wireless equipment, and have it connected with a wire to make it usable.

We need compensation!!!