FYRETEACHER
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 30, 2019

Replacement speaker wire harness for the 5 speakers of the Lifestyle V20 home theater

Are replacement wire harnesses available! I need to replace the ones that run together to the right rear and left rear speakers. This is the longest wires provided with the system. The current one was damaged by mice chewing on the wires. Thank you for any assistance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Replacement speaker wire harness for the 5 speakers of the Lifestyle V20 home theater

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Liam_W

Hi Fyreteacher, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that your cables for your Lifestyle V20 are damaged. We would highly recommend getting in touch with support for replacement, you can do this by clicking this link then select your region. After you have selected your region, scroll down to contact us and get in touch with our Customer Support team. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Replacement speaker wire harness for the 5 speakers of the Lifestyle V20 home theater

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Liam_W

Hi Fyreteacher, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that your cables for your Lifestyle V20 are damaged. We would highly recommend getting in touch with support for replacement, you can do this by clicking this link then select your region. After you have selected your region, scroll down to contact us and get in touch with our Customer Support team. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B