ST300 vs ST500 vs ST700

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

ST300 vs ST500 vs ST700

Hi,I would like to ask what is the different between these 3 models?i'm planning to get one of those but i'm confused.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: ST300 vs ST500 vs ST700

HI stlleo.adv

Thanks for joining the Community!

For best audio performance, I would be considering the SoundTouch 300 and the Soundbar 700.  They have the same speaker configurations and provides great room filling sound.  If you have existing SoundTouch products, and want to integrate the soundbar, the SoundTouch 300 is compatible with those systems.  If you use Alexa, the Soundbar 700 is ideal as it has an 8 array microphone system built in for Alexa communication.

The Soundbar 500 is great discreet soundbar!  It provides big sound for it's small footprint.  It also has the 8 microphone array for Alexa communication, but does not have the power of the above soundbars.  

Lastly, all three soundbars are compatible with our wireless rear speaker package and wireless bass modules.  

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

1 REPLY

Re: ST300 vs ST500 vs ST700

HI stlleo.adv

Thanks for joining the Community!

For best audio performance, I would be considering the SoundTouch 300 and the Soundbar 700.  They have the same speaker configurations and provides great room filling sound.  If you have existing SoundTouch products, and want to integrate the soundbar, the SoundTouch 300 is compatible with those systems.  If you use Alexa, the Soundbar 700 is ideal as it has an 8 array microphone system built in for Alexa communication.

The Soundbar 500 is great discreet soundbar!  It provides big sound for it's small footprint.  It also has the 8 microphone array for Alexa communication, but does not have the power of the above soundbars.  

Lastly, all three soundbars are compatible with our wireless rear speaker package and wireless bass modules.  

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support