Settings for soundbar 700 package

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Settings for soundbar 700 package

Hello, bought 700 package with bass module and surround speakers.

Under adjustments in music app, found options for centre sound and rear surround - what does it do? is this to increase volume of both surround speakers? or adjust left and right?

Also I have connected both optical and HDMIarc to TV, HDMI keeps dropping off when i change source inputs on TV, any solutions please?

Also any advice on running AdaptIQ to get best bass effect? Read somewhere to get best results, first disconnect bass module and run adaptiq, then reconnect bass module - is this true? i tried running adaptiq, turning off power on bass module, but adaptiq failed.

Appreciate your help

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by A.KGTH

Accepted Solutions

Re: Settings for soundbar 700 package

Hello A.KGTH,

Thank you for posting and congrats on your new purchase!

I'll be happy to help you with getting the best out of your new Soundbar 700 package. 

As for "Adjustments," the center speaker with raise the center speaker volume in the front of the Soundbar 700 and rear surround adjusts the Surround Speakers volume. You can customize these to whatever sounds best to you.

We suggest only connecting one of the two connections between your TV to the Soundbar 700 and not using both because you will experience less than desirable results.

Running AdaptIQ with both the Bass module and Surround Speakers connected to power is the correct way. This will calibrate all the speakers to your room for the best experience.

If you have any other questions, let us know.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Hello A.KGTH,

Thank you for posting and congrats on your new purchase!

I'll be happy to help you with getting the best out of your new Soundbar 700 package. 

As for "Adjustments," the center speaker with raise the center speaker volume in the front of the Soundbar 700 and rear surround adjusts the Surround Speakers volume. You can customize these to whatever sounds best to you.

We suggest only connecting one of the two connections between your TV to the Soundbar 700 and not using both because you will experience less than desirable results.

Running AdaptIQ with both the Bass module and Surround Speakers connected to power is the correct way. This will calibrate all the speakers to your room for the best experience.

If you have any other questions, let us know.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Thank you Joel, for clarifying on the adjustment settings and AdaptIQ.. all good

Reg the connection with HDMIarc, when swicthing TV source to streaming player, audio system becomes inactive.

Under sound options in TV settings, i do select external audio, but still no sound. Any chance you can help? my TV is Sony Bravia (2011)

Cheers