elvisgotro
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 30, 2019

Solo 15 remote power button

The power button when sync with my cable box and sharp roku tv (LC65Q7300U) will not power on the tv by using the center sync button. Cable box comes on only. Only when i press the ( tv source) source power button will the tv come on or go off. The remote will operate every function of the tv when i only use tv source only. I tried resetting remote and reprogram all devices.
I have 2 bose remotes and both do the same.
The source buttons will blink when i press power button but tv will not turn off only cable box.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Solo 15 remote power button

Hello elvisgotro,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community.

The simultaneous power on/off feature should be working with your TV, cable box and Bose Solo 15. We would suggest trying a different code for your Sharp TV, don't just use the first one that works. 

Let us know if another code works for this feature.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
elvisgotro
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 30, 2019

Tried many times with no luck. I do see both source buttons light up after pressing the ce ter power button but only the cable box and solo turns off not tv.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi elvisgotro,

Thank you for trying again.

Does your TV come with a voice control enabled remote?  It sounds like your TV may actually utilize a Bluetooth remote instead of an IR remote, which is why there are no codes that are working for your television.

Are there any settings on the television to enable IR control?  Is there anything in the owners manual that alludes to it?

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
elvisgotro
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 30, 2019

The remote works all functions of the tv when using 0093 code for sharp, even powers off when i use source power button just doesnt power off like the others when using center power.
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hi elvisgotro,

Thanks for the update.  It sounds like this TV may not support this particular feature.  I would recommend looking into if the cable box remote can be programmed to control the Solo 15 system.  Those remotes tend to have an all on/off command and would be curious to see if it responds to a command like this.

Warm Regards,

Tony A