Solo 5 Soundbar, paired with iPhone, unable to connect. Please help.

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Solo 5 Soundbar, paired with iPhone, unable to connect. Please help.

Brand new Solo 5 soundbar, connected to LG TV. After first use and pairing with iPhone, it worked and streamed music fine. The next day, I turn the soundbar on, but the iPhone can't see it. Unpaired it, then worked. The next time I turned on the soundbar, the same thing happens!

Can anyone please enlighten me and tell me if this behaviour is correct? Does the soundbar not turn on bluetooth automatically?

1 REPLY

Re: Solo 5 Soundbar, paired with iPhone, unable to connect. Please help.

Hello Adan S

Thanks for posting in the community!  Sorry to hear about the issues, but would be glad to help!

When turning off the system and coming back to it to use for Bluetooth streaming, the system should auto-connect to the last paired device.  When selecting Bluetooth on the Bose controller, are you holding down the Bluetooth button or just a quick press?  Holding down the Bluetooth button will actually clear the Bluetooth device list on the speaker.  A quick tap should show a blinking white Bluetooth light which means it's trying to connect to a previous device, and should go to solid white once the connection is made.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony - Community Support