Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2018

SoundTouch 520 Remote Control

Hello,

I have SoundTouch 520 system and the dog ate the remote. I got a replacement, with a couple of buttons looking different and have not had success even powering up the system. After some googling, it looks like I need part 639414-1030, while the one I got says 714919-001S. Just wanted to confirm my findings and, if they indeed are true, maybe someone can point me to where I can get the -1030 one...

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SoundTouch 520 Remote Control

Author Accepted Answer selected by luefher

Hi luefher,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community!

You are correct; if you have the SoundTouch 520 system, you will need to get the remote with part number 639414-1030 as a direct replacement.  You can get this remote by contacting your local support center.  To do so, you can CLICK HERE and select your country, then scroll to the bottom of the webpage and select "Contact Us".

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: SoundTouch 520 Remote Control

Author Accepted Answer selected by luefher

Hi luefher,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community!

You are correct; if you have the SoundTouch 520 system, you will need to get the remote with part number 639414-1030 as a direct replacement.  You can get this remote by contacting your local support center.  To do so, you can CLICK HERE and select your country, then scroll to the bottom of the webpage and select "Contact Us".

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

View solution in original post