alisapurple
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

SoundTouch Controller for everything BOSE - 3rd time to post this question, no responses :(

I have posted this 3 times in the last 3 days and it disappears. Then I can't find my post. And no one is helping me solve this PROBLEM. Clearly, I am frustrated.

HELP. I am an administrator on my MAC, I have El Captian 10.11.6 and my wifi is connected but I can't download the SoundTouch Controller app from the bose website to my MAC. I just spent about $2K on BOSE equipment so I hope that if the BOSE community can't help, the BOSE experts/employees who supposedly monitor the posts will help a new customer.

Here is where I go and I select the DOWNLOAD NOW bar under the MAC OS X choice and nothing happens. When I troubleshoot, nothing is relevant because I am an administrator on my MAC, I have El Captian 10.11.6 and my wifi is connected. NOW WHAT BOSE????

https://downloads.bose.com/ced/soundtouch/soundtouch_controller_app/index.html#

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SoundTouch Controller for everything BOSE - 3rd time to post this question, no responses :(

Author Accepted Answer selected by alisapurple

Hello alisapurple,

Thank you for posting, I apologize about the delay in answering your issue.  What browser are you currently using to try to download the SoundTouch application and have you attempted with a different browser? Do you have the ability to test with a different computer?

Kind Regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SoundTouch Controller for everything BOSE - 3rd time to post this question, no responses :(

Author Accepted Answer selected by alisapurple

Hello alisapurple,

Thank you for posting, I apologize about the delay in answering your issue.  What browser are you currently using to try to download the SoundTouch application and have you attempted with a different browser? Do you have the ability to test with a different computer?

Kind Regards,

Highlighted
alisapurple
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

Thanks Joel_D. It worked when I downloaded Firefox to my MAC and opened the Bose download site and downloaded the SoundTouch controller through Firefox. (Safari doesn't work!) Maybe Bose should put this on the MAC troubleshooting tips? Thanks again for your help 🙂 Kind Regards. Alisapurple

Hi Alisapurple,

Thank you for the update. Glad this helped resolve the issue!!

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Joel