Soundbar 700 SiriusXM issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

Soundbar 700 SiriusXM issues

I have the Sounbar 700. I have not seen the SiriusXM integration work correctly at all since I purchased the Soundbar 700 and it has gone from bad to worse. Initially, it would play music but the label of the artist and song that was currently playing was incorrect. As if the data being shown for what was currently playing did not match up with what was actually playing. No big deal, I don’t really care about that. However, at the price paid, this should be functioning properly. But now it will not play music period. It repeatedly freezes up the Bose Music App whenever I try to play anything from SiriusXM, and throws a “Oops, something went wrong [C7-SC401]” error. I haven’t been able to play music from SiriusXM for over a week now on the Bose Sounbar 700. Just to answer the obvious questions: yes, my SiriusXM account is active. Yes, I can stream SiriusXM from my SiriusXM online account and my SiriusXM app. Yes, I have rebooted the Soundbar 700. Yes, I have reset my Bose Music App. And, Yes, the Bose Music App is up to date.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by Derrick

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundbar 700 SiriusXM issues

Hi Derrick, thanks for your post. We are very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SoundBar 700! Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps. Could you please try removing SiriusXM from the Bose Music App and re-adding it? Could you also please confirm that you have a premium account otherwise the service will not play through the Soundbar. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector_B Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Soundbar 700 SiriusXM issues

Hi Derrick, thanks for your post. We are very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SoundBar 700! Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps. Could you please try removing SiriusXM from the Bose Music App and re-adding it? Could you also please confirm that you have a premium account otherwise the service will not play through the Soundbar. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector_B Community Support