Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exxy100h
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 19, 2020

Soundbar 700 app

I bought a Bose soundbar 700 and subwolfer. Not easy for find which app to use on android(Samsung galaxy) app store since there is no direct app for soundbar 700. There are few Bose apps which are confusing to choose from. Any recommendation?

Also, I cant find Bose 700 wireless speaker anywhere in any retail websites. Message on every-site is that out of stock and back Feb 18th 2021!! Hard to believe that none is available with anyone and does any know where to get a pair?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Soundbar 700 app

Author Accepted Answer selected by exxy100h

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry you have been left a little confused. 

You will require the Bose Music app in order to control and set up your Soundbar 700 and bass module. You can find out set up guide here.

As for stock on the Surround Speakers 700, these can vary between online stores. Keep an eye on our website for the latest restocking information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by exxy100h

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry you have been left a little confused. 

You will require the Bose Music app in order to control and set up your Soundbar 700 and bass module. You can find out set up guide here.

As for stock on the Surround Speakers 700, these can vary between online stores. Keep an eye on our website for the latest restocking information. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

exxy100h
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 19, 2020

While I am waiting for bose 700 speakers to arrive in Feb 2021, i wanted to get the room ready for it.

Based on the image i have seen of the 700 wireless speakers, I see there is a wireless receiver for the speaker. I will appreciate if anyone can provide the dimension  (HxLxW). This will help me a lot as i have handyman coming to install the soundbard this week and make the outlet in the wall for me for 700 speaker. I want to hide the wireless receiver, thus, need the dimension. Thanks a lot. 

Tegan_M

Hi Shailesh,

The dimensions for the 700 Wireless Receivers are 1¾" H x 3" W x 6½" D (41 mm x 78 mm x 166 mm) 😊

Let us know if you have any further questions!

exxy100h
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 19, 2020

Thank you so much for such a quick response! 

You folks are incredibility helpful and I am so glad that I part of such community. Thanks again.