Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2018

Soundtouch 300 soundbar not powering on

I purchased my Soundtouch 300 with the subwoofer in November 2017 (around 3 months ago) and a couple of days ago there was no sound coming out of it from any source! All I could see was the wifi light. So, I disconnected the speaker and plugged it back and now it does not power on anymore! There are no lights, I tried the hard reboot with the control using the CC button with the soundtoch button. Tried various power sources in the house. Used the other power cable (which came in the box with a different plug). The iphone bose app cannot detect the speaker anymore...ofcourse as it is not powering on.

I am stumped as the nearest service center is 1600 kms away! I live in Iguassu Falls in Brazil and the authorized service center is in Sao Paolo. Kindly let me know if there is any way to solve this issue as I think I have misplaced my purchase bill, the serial number is 073990P63360152AE. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 soundbar not powering on

Hi virennarula,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues.

The service center may be quite far away, but you should be able to pack and mail the system in so it can be serviced.  You can find the number for Product and Technical Support HERE.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support