beachdblues
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 19, 2018

Soundtouch connection problem

I have had no problems in the past, but all of a sudden my android phone (Samsung s8 plus) won't connect to my Wave SoundTouch IV through Bluetooth. The Bose does show on my phone as being a paired device but cannot connect. And the Bose system is working, playing music, but when I make a selection from my playlist in Pandora it plays on my phone & not on the Bose system. Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 13, 2016

Re: Soundtouch connection problem

Author Accepted Answer selected by beachdblues

Hello beachdblues,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue. We would recommend removing the Wave system from your paired device list on your phone. Then put the Wave into pairing mode and re-pair the two. This should resolve the issue you're having, let us know if you continue to have any issues. Thanks for posting and have a great day

Best Regards,

- Emmet

Bose Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 13, 2016

Re: Soundtouch connection problem

Author Accepted Answer selected by beachdblues

Hello beachdblues,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue. We would recommend removing the Wave system from your paired device list on your phone. Then put the Wave into pairing mode and re-pair the two. This should resolve the issue you're having, let us know if you continue to have any issues. Thanks for posting and have a great day

Best Regards,

- Emmet

Bose Community

View solution in original post