Highlighted
1scottenterprises@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

Speakers inherited

Good evening Bose Community,
I have a question, I inherited 5 white bose wall mount speakers and 3 black wall mount speakers only. No other equipment only the speakers. The 5 white ones have Jack's in the back that can have speaker wire inserted. The 3 black ones seem to have been spliced to a sound system? No sure have to dble check when I get home. So what do I need to purchase to power these speakers up?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Speakers inherited

Hello 1scottenterprises@gmail.com! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

With a little more information we may be able to identify the speakers you have and make a recommendation to get them a signal. Are you able to share some pictures? A front and back image of each type would be very helpful!

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

1scottenterprises@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

How would i add photos? I m not seeing this option.
rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Open a new message, look for the camera icon in the edit tool bar. When you click on the camera icon, you will be prompted to look for your photo file and add it to the message.

Based on what you have said you will require an Acoustimass module and some speaker wire to complete your inherited system. You might require a Bose speaker wire harness (8,9, 15 pin coupler) that connects to the Acoustimass.

The nice part of this you should be able to find the parts you require on many used speaker sites to complete the system quite easily.

First step...identifying what model cubes you have.

F41E1021-6417-4AD2-9667-510B11875359.jpegOne of many configurations5E36D921-1C6F-4D1B-8BC6-201726717C63.jpegOne of many configurations