Highlighted
rpangili
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 20, 2019

Trying update firmware but lost USB

I have a Lifestyle V35 and I wanted to install the latest software updates but instruction is insert the USB drive included with your system - unfortunately, I no longer have this available, is there a workaround for this? I tried using different USB but the system does not recognize it. Please advise or direct me to the post if this has already been covered before. Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Trying update firmware but lost USB

Hi rpangili,

Thanks for posting on the Community!  Sorry to hear about the update issues, but would be happy to help!

Let's start by checking what the current software version is.  If you turn on the TV and console, press and hold the setup button on the front of the console until the system information screen comes up.  From here, let us know what software version of the console is.

The update process should still work with a 3rd party USB drive.  We recommend that there are no files on the drive and that there is at least 2Gb of space.  When using a third party drive, once the Unify process has you connect the drive to the console, it should upload a file to the drive which will let you open the installer on a computer.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

rpangili
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 20, 2019

Hi, sorry for the late response...

Software version: 010700

Firmware Version 01.09.02 - U

rpangili
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 20, 2019

@rpangili wrote:

Hi, sorry for the late response...

Software version: 010700

Firmware Version 01.09.02 - U

Please update if a software update is available and can be installed. Thanks

Hi Rpangili, 

Many thanks for providing this information.

If you contact your local Customer Support Team, they can provide you with a pre-loaded USB stick which will allow you to update your Lifestyle V35.

If you select this link - Contact Us, you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

rpangili
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 20, 2019

Sorry, I meant, please advise if any software updates is available.

Oh I see, that's no problem.

The most current firmware version for the V35 system is '021800' which was released in 2018. There are no further updates currently.

Many thanks

Leon_C