raincityman
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 11, 2018

Virtually Invisible 791 speakers distance between speakers

I was wondering what the optimal distance between speakers is - I understand the distance requirements of off the wall and minimum six foot between speakers, but what about the maximum distance they should be placed? I have a 20 foot  long room that's 10 feet wide with an 8 foot high ceiling. I assume four speakers will cover. But how far apart should they be?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Virtually Invisible 791 speakers distance between speakers

Hi raincityman,

Thanks for the question.  There's no maximum distance the speakers need to be apart, though they should be close to the walls so there is speaker separation between the two.  You can place them as far apart as you'd like (while following the mounting instructions).

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best,

Brandon - Bose Support

raincityman
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 11, 2018

Yes, but I dont want a dead space between the two pairs of speakers ... 

Highlighted

Certainly. We don't have a recommended distance between the two speakers that should be used, but I've personally seen these separated with 10-15 feet of spacing in between without a dead zone.  If you're putting four of these in a 10x20 room and put these as close to the walls as possible (according to installation instructions), I can almost guarantee there will not be any dead spots in the room.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best,

Brandon