Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2018

Wave system

I have a wave 111 music system and a multi cd changer (3 cd) wich works great but now I need a longer  "Bose link cable" and "changer power cord".  Only need about 2 feet longer.  Are they available?

4 REPLIES 4
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Wave system

Hello @wshelales,

Thank you for posting. The Bose link cable that is attached to the multi disc changer is fixed and does not have an extension available. The power cables only come in the length that are supply with the system. What is the reason that you need longer cables? The Wave Music System III was designed to sit on top of the multi disc changer.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2018

Joel, thank you for your reply.  I always had the wave 3 system stacked the way it was designed, but due to

a remodeling I can only now have them side by side, and the supplied cables don't reach.

What are my options

Thank you

Warren

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Warren,

Thank you for the response. There is no extensions that were made for this system. You may need to relocate the Wave Music System to another area to continue using the multi disc player.

Kind Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2018

Joel, thank you for your responses.  Not particularly happy with what your telling me

but I do appreciate the answer.  I guess I'll have to find something I can live with.

Thanks again Joel for your help

Warren