Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Where can I find the discreet remote control hex codes for the CineMate 1 SR?

I have a universal touchscreen remote which I would like to use for my home theater. The remote provided by BOSE only includes a power ON/OFF toggle button. I need the code for power ON and power OFF, if there are any.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Where can I find the discreet remote control hex codes for the CineMate 1 SR?

Author Accepted Answer selected by cbond

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your taking the time and trouble to chase down an issues which probably only affects a few users. Although the Internet is chock-full of info, sometimes the specific things we look for are hard to find.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Where can I find the discreet remote control hex codes for the CineMate 1 SR?

Hi cbond,

Thanks for the post.  You would have to look through the codes provided by the manufacturer of the touchscreen remote.  What brand remote do you have?

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Thanks for the response. I have a URC MX-3000 which is no longer supported by Universal Remote Control, Inc. Their database no longer responds to my requests for update, and the newer sound systems are not in my database. I am curious, though, why the manufacturer (Bose) from whom I bought the system cannot provide me with the programming codes required by their system. Is this an issue for 'tech support' rather than this forum?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi cbond,

Thanks for clarifying.  I don't have the hex codes readily available for the Cinemate 1SR system, so I'll need to contact the software team to see if I can get them.  I'll reply once I've gotten them.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi cbond,

I heard back this morning.  HERE are the hex codes for the Cinemate 1SR.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by cbond

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your taking the time and trouble to chase down an issues which probably only affects a few users. Although the Internet is chock-full of info, sometimes the specific things we look for are hard to find.

View solution in original post