bose acoustimass 10 II with cube speakers.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

bose acoustimass 10 II with cube speakers.

Here is my question. Do I need the acoustimass 10 bass to properly have the cube speakers work?  Can I connect speaker direct to my AMP? please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: bose acoustimass 10 II with cube speakers.

Hi funjeeper69! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

In response to your query - the cube speakers are passive speakers but It would be recommended to feed them through the Acoustimass 10 bass module. Are you experiencing an issue with your bass module?

Also, could you specify which amplifier you are planning to use - so we can further check compatibility?

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

I currently live in Germany 220 volt system and moving to USA 110 volt system. My bass module wont work. My system is now 12 years old. any advive on an amp would help.

Thank you for letting me know. 

I would like to ask - do you still have the Bass Module in your possession?

Warm regards,

Sam F

Quiet Contributor

yes I do.

Thank you for letting me know.

At this time, I am not able to recommend any third-party products personally, but you are more than welcome to try amplifiers to see if you can get your doubleshot speakers working. The speakers themselves should still work, however, you are likely to notice a lack of bass due to the absence of the module. Since we do not manufacture the particular bass module you own anymore, it is not possible to consider a replacement for you either. I do sincerely apologize for this, but you are more than welcome to look into the possible products we have on offer that may suit your audio needs. It may be worth contacting Customer Service to find the best fit for you.

Contact details for your region can be found here.

Warm regards,

Sam F

Quiet Contributor

when I bought the system in 2007 I had it converted from 110 volt to 220 volts