1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: bose solo system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hey Kimf06,

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you are no longer able to get your speaker to turn on! It sounds like you have done a lot of great troubleshooting with this already, so that's you for doing that and letting us know!

As the speaker is still not powering up after the troubleshooting you have done with it, I would recommend that you reach out to your local support team to look into the service options for the speaker. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: bose solo system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hey Kimf06,

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you are no longer able to get your speaker to turn on! It sounds like you have done a lot of great troubleshooting with this already, so that's you for doing that and letting us know!

As the speaker is still not powering up after the troubleshooting you have done with it, I would recommend that you reach out to your local support team to look into the service options for the speaker. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post