cube speakers on lifestyel v35

SOLVED
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

cube speakers on lifestyel v35

hi 

is it ok i am using double cube speakers not the Jewel cube speakers on my lifestyle v35, will this effect the bose amp? please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: cube speakers on lifestyel v35

Hello gul.sepb@bose.com

Thanks for writing in!

You can absolutely switch between the two different types of speaker with the AV35 consoles.  The V25 and V35 consoles are identical so no harm here!  I would just recommend re-running AdaptIQ so that the speakers can get calibrated to the room.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

8 REPLIES

Hello gul.sepb@bose.com

Thanks for writing in!

You can absolutely switch between the two different types of speaker with the AV35 consoles.  The V25 and V35 consoles are identical so no harm here!  I would just recommend re-running AdaptIQ so that the speakers can get calibrated to the room.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

hi

thanks for the reply

Quiet Contributor

hi

thank you for the reply, i forgot to inform you that the bass module i am using with v35 is PS 48 iii i hope using double cube direct reflecting cube speakers will not have an affect on the amp and as advised ill run through the calibration my only worry is the impact on the amp, please advise

Hi gul.sepb@bose.com

Thanks for the reply.  You can absolutely still use the Double Shot speakers in place of the Jewel cubes.  The bass modules for V25 (Double Shot) and V35 (Jewel Cubes) are identical.

I noticed that you have a few other posts asking the same question.  I'm going to close those other posts and continue to use this thread if you have any other inquiries. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Tony A 

Quiet Contributor

hi,

thanks ill complete the setup now

Hi gul.sepb@bose.com

Sounds great!  Let us know if anything else pops up.

Warm Regards,

Tony A

Quiet Contributor

Hi,

i changed the setup sold my lifestyle v 35 and bought a new accoustimass 10 series v using it with my old Yamaha RX V863 performance is very good and bass is punchy, just curious to know if i can attach the jewel cube speaker to  new accoustimass 10 for more crisp sound, are the these speakers compatible or will this effect the receiver. please adivse

Hello gul.sepb@bose.com,

The Jewel Cubes are not compatible with the Acoustimass 10 Series V bass module. The bass module is not optimized for Jewel cubes and you would notice reduced performance. 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support