Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2017

i got a Bose Cinemate 1sr for less than 4 years and lately i got a red blinking light

7 REPLIES 7
Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2017

Re: i got a Bose Cinemate 1sr for less than 4 years and lately i got a red blinking light

i already have try to change the optical cable and unplugged it any ideas what could it be??

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 13, 2016

Re: i got a Bose Cinemate 1sr for less than 4 years and lately i got a red blinking light

A blinking red light indicates a connection issue with the bass module. Here is how you can create a new pairing:

1. Unplug the Acoustimass module AC power cord
  2. Plug the speaker arrays power cord in the AC outlet
  3. Using the remote turn the system on
  4. Remove the door on the end of the speaker array
  5. On the speaker array, press and hold the ADAPTiQ® button for 3-4 seconds until the status indicator starts slowly blinking orange
  6. Plug the Acoustimass module AC power cord in the AC outlet

Pairing is complete when the Acoustimass module status indicator becomes solid orange and the speaker array status indicator turns off​​​​​​​

Participant
Registered since

Jul 17, 2017

I have a similar problem, after fully rebooting the hole system, the system works for some seconds, then a beeping sound comes off and loses connection with the acoustimass module. Then reconnects itself and seconds later, the white light along with a fastly blinking red one lights up, and finally the system reproduces really loud and sharp noises and turns off.

I tried rebooting, changed cables, tv, software update, moved the acoustimass module, repairing both units and no changes so far.
I live in Uruguay, so there’s no chance of contacting support and getting help from there.

Any ideas?
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi BalHenderson, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. It does sound like something is malfunctioning with the system itself. I pulled up a phone number for Uruguay service from the site HERE. The number is 111-411-002-9941 with hours from 10-7pm UYT. Can you give them a call to see if they can assist? 

Kind Regards

Participant
Registered since

Jul 17, 2017

Thanks!, i will try calling there later
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2017

Didn't work. The light on the soundbar didn't turn orange and the bass module kept blinking.

Does this mean it's time for a new one?

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi van028, 

I'm sorry to hear that the steps didn't work. Please reach out to your local service group so they can assist. If you go to the site HERE, select your country, scroll down and click on "Contact Us" you should see their phone number. 

Kind Regards