Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2017

lifestyle soundtouch 535/525 jewel speaker custom install

The set up manual suggests coming to bose.com to find the wall mount brackets for the Jewel Cube Series II speakers. Of course there is no parts department or number or sales area on the site to find out which and what to order.. Also doing a custom install with wires pre installed in the walls and need the speaker connector adaptors and schematic of which side is the neutral on both sides for me to install RCA type jacks at module end and adaptor at speaker ends also.. 

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 13, 2016

Re: lifestyle soundtouch 535/525 jewel speaker custom install

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can find your local Bose Support HERE. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2017

Been there done that. I suppose you think I am stupid. Went all over bose.com. I'm an installer. Most sites for other equipment I install have parts sheets and part numbers along with schematics. Also online stores where you can order the parts...

Will try the dummy approach and call tech support.

Thanks

Brian

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2017

I found it: Anyone interested in finding the Jewel Cube Series II wall backets in either white or black can find them here:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/speaker_accessories/bose-slideconnect-wb-50-wall-bracke...

Solved problem with in wall wiring because you attach the wires directly to the bracket and the bracket has an adaptor that plugs into the speaker that accepts the two pins on the bracket.

Silly me.

Good luck with support. She didn't know a thing.... Weeeee

Swing batter.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

there is also an accessory below, smarty pants. Took me 5 minutes to find it. 

I would suggest if your not familiar with Bose systems telling your client to find a compitent installer 🙂 

http://www.bose.com/prc.jsp?url=/shop_online/home_theater/accessories/cables_cords/speakerwire_adapt...