sound diffusion commercial shop

SOLVED
Highlighted
Silent Starter

sound diffusion commercial shop

Hi

I hope it is the right section for this topic.

I almost finished redoing the electrical part of a commercial space for a client of mine, but now he asked me to install some bose recessed in the ceiling.

Now everything is closed and painted but for security I had already pulled cables for any active speakers, and I posed them like this: 

4 x 1.5mm cables leave the office, 2 go to a waiting room and 2 go to the entrance hall. 

In the waiting room the cable A is connected in parallel with another cable (therefore 2 speakers in parallel)
always in the waiting room the cable B is connected in parallel with another cable (therefore 2 speakers in parallel), the same thing in the entrance hall, so each room must have 4 speakers in pairs of two.

I know that a system with passive speakers (left and right) would not be good, because there is a need for a larger section of cables (the speakers would be 15 meters from the office) and it would take 2 amplifiers to divide the 2 zones.

so I was wondering if the bose ceiling speakers would be fine for my cable setup and if I can connect them all together on a 100v power amplifier, or any other solution you think would fit.

any solution is accepted, bose wifi ceiling speaker, connect non-bose devices with the bose recessed speakers, left and right system if it can work the same, everything is fine, please consider that I only have these cables and placed them in 4 corners of the two rooms more than a meter from the corners of the wall, so I also know where to find them when I make the speaker hole

Thanks so much for the help and sorry for my bad english

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorZoe_C

Accepted Solutions

Re: sound diffusion commercial shop

Hello eserem! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

It sounds like this may not be the right community for your question. As you are describing a professional installation, I'd recommend you ask your question in our Pro Audio Community. Have a great day! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: sound diffusion commercial shop

Hello eserem! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

It sounds like this may not be the right community for your question. As you are describing a professional installation, I'd recommend you ask your question in our Pro Audio Community. Have a great day! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support