eserem
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

sound diffusion commercial shop

Hi

I hope it is the right section for this topic.

I almost finished redoing the electrical part of a commercial space for a client of mine, but now he asked me to install some bose recessed in the ceiling.

Now everything is closed and painted but for security I had already pulled cables for any active speakers, and I posed them like this: 

4 x 1.5mm cables leave the office, 2 go to a waiting room and 2 go to the entrance hall. 

In the waiting room the cable A is connected in parallel with another cable (therefore 2 speakers in parallel)
always in the waiting room the cable B is connected in parallel with another cable (therefore 2 speakers in parallel), the same thing in the entrance hall, so each room must have 4 speakers in pairs of two.

I know that a system with passive speakers (left and right) would not be good, because there is a need for a larger section of cables (the speakers would be 15 meters from the office) and it would take 2 amplifiers to divide the 2 zones.

so I was wondering if the bose ceiling speakers would be fine for my cable setup and if I can connect them all together on a 100v power amplifier, or any other solution you think would fit.

any solution is accepted, bose wifi ceiling speaker, connect non-bose devices with the bose recessed speakers, left and right system if it can work the same, everything is fine, please consider that I only have these cables and placed them in 4 corners of the two rooms more than a meter from the corners of the wall, so I also know where to find them when I make the speaker hole

Thanks so much for the help and sorry for my bad english

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: sound diffusion commercial shop

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Zoe_C

Hello eserem! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

It sounds like this may not be the right community for your question. As you are describing a professional installation, I'd recommend you ask your question in our Pro Audio Community. Have a great day! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: sound diffusion commercial shop

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Zoe_C

Hello eserem! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

It sounds like this may not be the right community for your question. As you are describing a professional installation, I'd recommend you ask your question in our Pro Audio Community. Have a great day! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support