sound dock stopped working

Highlighted
Silent Starter

sound dock stopped working

I have a bose sound dock that has just stopped playing music.....it will still charge the iphone or the iPod but will not play music.  Can I send it in and have it fixed?  I use it all the time and am greatly dissappointed that it is now working.

Please help if you can.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: sound dock stopped working

Hi Dshnwllms,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing issues with your SoundDock speaker.

I'd recommend performing any troubleshooting listed on our website HERE. I also recommend that you test using an alternate device connected to the speaker to compare for results to ensure the issue is not the connected iPod.

Should the issue persist I encourage you to reach out to technical support within your region to explore available service options for your speaker. Click HERE, select your location and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,

Andy B - Community Support

Silent Starter

Re: sound dock stopped working

I have tried connecting other devices and that did not solve the problem......I need to unplug and try again after at least 60 seconds.  I will get back to you about that.