Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irate
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2019

soundbar 700 remote and app are useless

How do I request a refund on the Bose 700 soundbar I purchased in October 2018 and would Bose even consider such an option? The sound from the system is superb, when it works! The Bose app and Bose remote function intermittently at best. If I wanted an expensive decoration for my lounge, I would have purchased a decoration. I am tired of battling the sound system on a constant basis. There are many products of equal merit on the market which function reliably and predictably and in which I would prefer to invest. 

On a positive note, my television sound works.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zoe_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: soundbar 700 remote and app are useless

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello irate,

Thanks for posting in the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Soundbar 700. I would recommend that you call the customer care team as they will be able to look into getting the product repaired if that is something that you would be interested in doing. If you would like to just get a refund it would depend on where you purchased the product from and the refund policy there, our return policy is 30 days. 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else then please get in touch. 

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Refunds would depend on where you bought it and their return policy.  I think, at this point, you have to deal with the Bose warranty department and return it for a repair if you can't get it working properly.

Zoe_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello irate,

Thanks for posting in the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Soundbar 700. I would recommend that you call the customer care team as they will be able to look into getting the product repaired if that is something that you would be interested in doing. If you would like to just get a refund it would depend on where you purchased the product from and the refund policy there, our return policy is 30 days. 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else then please get in touch. 

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support

View solution in original post