kelltim
Participant
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

video wave television

Would like to know if the sound bar system  700 series w/ base module & surround speakers can be added to the video wave television, I have a series II & series III "46" would like to add to the sound bar to the series III. is that even possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: video wave television

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Kelltim, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

The Video Wave is a home cinema system itself with a display, because of this there are no outputs available on the console therefore you will not be able to connect an additional Soundbar 700 5.1 system. 

I apologise for any disappointment this provides. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: video wave television

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Kelltim, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

The Video Wave is a home cinema system itself with a display, because of this there are no outputs available on the console therefore you will not be able to connect an additional Soundbar 700 5.1 system. 

I apologise for any disappointment this provides. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post