cindyflood
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

wave radio/cd Can you tell me how to connect (exactly what wire I need) to a mac? Model is AWRC1P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: wave radio/cd Can you tell me how to connect (exactly what wire I need) to a mac? Model is AW...

Author Accepted Answer selected by cindyflood

Hi Cindyflood, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

In regards to your query, you will need an RCA to 3.5 adapter cable to plug into the headphone jack of your Mac.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to reach out to us again! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Re: wave radio/cd Can you tell me how to connect (exactly what wire I need) to a mac? Model is AW...

Author Accepted Answer selected by cindyflood

Hi Cindyflood, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

In regards to your query, you will need an RCA to 3.5 adapter cable to plug into the headphone jack of your Mac.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to reach out to us again! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

cindyflood
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you, Jessie.