kdubose83
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

650 Life style remote issue

Hi 

I have a 650 lifestyle and my Smart tv is a Samsung 75 QN9F. I programmed the remote to the TV plentiful times but it’s not working. I can’t bring up the apps, edit the picture settings, or change the analog tv channels. How can I get the remote to control all the tv apps and settings. 

650 lifestyle

USA

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: 650 Life style remote issue

Hey kdubose83,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you've encountered difficulty with setting up your LS650 remote, but I'd be happy to help.

Firstly, is the remote not able to control any functions at all for your Samsung TV, or are there some that are working? In regards to the placement of the LS650 console, where is this in comparison to your TV? Are they close by and are there any physical barriers between the two that may be blocking the signal?

Have you tried a product reset by disconnecting both your TV and LS650 console from power for two minutes, to clear any minor underlying issues? Give this a try and let me know if it helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!