700 Bass Module weak bass with 700 soundbar
I have just purchased a 700 soundbar and 700 bass module with much excitement, which has been completely destroyed and only further disappointed by seeing simlar issues and realising im not alone with this issue. The bass module produces little to no bass, with the bass at +100 in the app, and high volume only just making some minor noticable bass. I have put my hand on the bass module and can feel a very weak vibration, so its getting some sort of signal but certainly not any that is going to prodcue the "house shaking" bass reviewers have reported. I have tried music, TV and movies and all give a similar poor result. It's also worth noting another issue which seems others have had, the serial number on the box does not match the serial number on the bass module.
I have tried the following potential "fixes" i have seen in other posts (TV connected is a samsung UA65KS9000, with various methods tried through blu-ray player and apple TV as well as just the standard TV signal. Room is about 4.5m x 4.5m)
1. Tried both HDMI and Optical connection - no change
2. Tried the AdaptiQ with and without the bass module turned on initially and defaulting the soundbar each time - no change
3. Have connected the bass module via wireless and also via cable connection - no change
4. Have gone through my TV settings and changed from PCM to other options in the TV - no change
5. Have tried the bass module in various locations in corner of room, closer to the soundbar etc. - no change
This setup had been on my wishlist for a while and i certainly can't hide my disapointment as i enjoy music from a good sound system and this has just been terrible (the bass module only, the sound bar is brilliant!). I am really hoping there is a fix for this as this is a $999 (australia) on its own, and i expect to get a quality bose produce for this price, not something that cant even come close to my old cheap panasonic system which this is replacing (potentially was if there is no fix because i am not keeping this expensive lemon if there is no fix)!
I hope there is something that i haven't tried or missed in other similar posts that fixes this, because at the moment its just a big disappointment. Look forward to any assistance.