Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Re: 700 Bass Module won't pair to my 700 soundbar.

Hello,

I am having same problem while connecting bass module 700 with soundbar 300 , when i try to connect bass module it still showing me solid orange light on bass module and white blinking sometimes in soundbar and then disappear. I did reset man times but still not connecting both each other. Please tell me how can i proceed with this thing.

BR

Asif

Highlighted

Hello Asif, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are having issues connecting your Bass Module to your Soundbar 700 and would love to assist you. 

Have you had a look at the video mentioned by 'Hector_B, I know many users have found it helpful. 

Should this not work, please can you factory reset your Soundbar for me please and then try and connect again? You can do this using these steps here.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply, actually i followed your factory reset option on my soundtouch 300 and then i tried to connect again with my base module 700, but still unable to connect wirelessly, as bass module still showing amber light and soundtouch try to connect with it but didn't work it out.  Could you please suggest me another option. Would be awesome if it works wirelessly.

Best Regards

Asif Nadeem

Highlighted

Hi Asif, 

Thank you for following up, I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting hasn't resolved your issue. 

I would recommend unplugging your Bass from power, then initiating the pairing process (pressing SoundTouch then 7), then plugging back in. This has seen some success with some of our customers. 

I look forward to learning how you get on. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Dear Jessie,

I tried your solution but this time again unsuccessful. I unplugged the bass and initiate the pairing process as you described and at the same time during pairing process i plugged the bass again but still bass module blinking amber light, i don't know what to try now. Could you please give me some more tips ?

Best Regards

Asif Nadeem

Highlighted

Hi Asif, 

Thank you for keeping me updated!

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting has not resolved your issue. 

Unfortunately, there isn't anything else I can suggest. I feel you would benefit from contacting our Technical Support Team and booking a service. Click the LINK HERE Select you Country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to assist you! 

I'm sorry that I was unable to resolve your issue on this occasion, but if there is anything else I can do please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

My system which is Soundbar 700, Bass Module 700 and surround Speakers worked well for 8 months until a week ago, the bass module stopped working. I have tried everything like system boot etc. but nothing works. There is no LED indicator at all. Please help

Highlighted

Hello EugeneEllis, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue with your bass module. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry that we cannot help more.