Jammo1
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2020

AV35 - Bluetooth

I would like to purchase a record player with bluetooth connectivity and play it thru my AV35 Bose.

How do I do that?

AUSTRALIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: AV35 - Bluetooth

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jammo1

@Jammo1 wrote:

I would like to purchase a record player with bluetooth connectivity and play it thru my AV35 Bose.

How do I do that?

AUSTRALIA

Well if you have an AV35 that is compatible with SoundTouch (talked about in the upgrade guide) then you can get a SoundTouch Series II wireless adapter and connect to your turntable via Bluetooth. 

Otherwise, you would need to purchase any Bluetooth receiver talked about here and connect it to your AV35 using RCA or Optical. Then you will use the instructions for that device on how to connect to another system using Bluetooth.

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you end up doing 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: AV35 - Bluetooth

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jammo1

@Jammo1 wrote:

How do I do that?

AUSTRALIA

Well if you have an AV35 that is compatible with SoundTouch (talked about in the upgrade guide) then you can get a SoundTouch Series II wireless adapter and connect to your turntable via Bluetooth. 

Otherwise, you would need to purchase any Bluetooth receiver talked about here and connect it to your AV35 using RCA or Optical. Then you will use the instructions for that device on how to connect to another system using Bluetooth.

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you end up doing 🙂

View solution in original post