Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Acoustimas 300 not working

I have both the sound touch 300 sound bar and the acoustimas subwoofer bass they have been paired wirelessly all of the sudden the bass stopped working the power light is on but no sound????? 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimas 300 not working

Hi JP1, 

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear your bass module has stopped working, i'd love to assist you with this. 

Can you firstly inform me of the color of the LED on the back of your bass module? Can you also let us know if this is solid or flashing?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 16, 2020

The same is going on here. Unplugged for 30 seconds, light was solid amber and after a few seconds went to solid white. Still no sound.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

HI Team, 

Mine is showing a red light and won't connect / stay connected. Please help! We literally use this things every and love it. I'm desperate. 

Highlighted

Hey @PDee

Thanks for posting on this thread and reaching out to us today. Sorry to read about the LED issue you are having with your Acoustimass 300. 

The red LED indicator means that there is an issue with the bass module and it may need to be serviced. Before we pursue service I would recommend that we perform a reset by following these steps below: 

• Disconnect the power cord from the bass module for 30 seconds
  • After reconnecting power, wait 15 seconds for the bass module to reconnect to your system.

This will resolve this for you, in the very unlikely event that it doesn't I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Hi to all. The led is not even on. What might be the problem in this case please?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Hi,

I have the same issue with my soundbar 300 where it doesn't even turn on.

I did the whole unplugging for 30sec, moved it to a different outsource and it still won't do anything.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

Call the support line. The service was absolutely world-class and mines all returned and fixed already. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Hi. Can you please give the number from the support team 🙏?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020