Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Acoustimass 10 Series 3 subwoofer No Sound

I have everything hooked up thru the subwoofer module.  I hear sound out of the cubes with no problem, but I hear nothing from the sub.  Could it be a bad power cord for the sub?  Or is it most likely the board.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimass 10 Series 3 subwoofer No Sound

Hi Edgale09, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with your Bass module. I'll be happy to help! 

Have you tried a reset? You can do this by unplugging the system for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. 

Have you made sure the bass is turned up in the receiver?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Hi There

I did try the reset and nothing.  The sub is set at the highest on the receiver.  I have tried multiple receivers also.  The speakers work with no problem.  

Highlighted

Hi edgale09,

Thanks for the update!

As you are getting the same behavior with multiple receivers it does definitely suggest that this is something with the bass module itself. At this point, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team and looking into the service options for the system. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps, let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.