Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Acoustimass 10 series V system

I bought home theatre system, Acousticmass 10 Series V.

I realized I needed a Home Theatre Receiver, and I just ordered one.

Do I need to get something else such as TV connecting cabe, etc.,  in order to have a completed system and be ready to enjoy the sound ?

I also have a Bose CD player.  

Is it possible to connect the CD player and home theatre system so I can listen to CDs with surrounding home theatre sound effect?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimass 10 series V system

Author Accepted Answer selected by pocky

Hey pocky,

To connect the Acoustimass 10 V system to a receiver, you'll need an audio input cable (DB15 connector) which you should have received when you purchased the system. If you do not have one of these, however, you can easily order one through Bose support and this will get your receiver and Acoustimass 10 connected.

In regard to connecting a CD player, this will depend on the receiver you have and the connections available for audio input into the receiver. You may have to refer to the product manual to learn more.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimass 10 series V system

Author Accepted Answer selected by pocky

Hey pocky,

To connect the Acoustimass 10 V system to a receiver, you'll need an audio input cable (DB15 connector) which you should have received when you purchased the system. If you do not have one of these, however, you can easily order one through Bose support and this will get your receiver and Acoustimass 10 connected.

In regard to connecting a CD player, this will depend on the receiver you have and the connections available for audio input into the receiver. You may have to refer to the product manual to learn more.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post