Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Acoustimass 15 II parts: floor stand speaker bracket

I have my rear speakers on stands. One of the brackets that hold the speaker to the stand has broken.

Is it possible to get just that part or do I need to buy a whole new stand?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Acoustimass 15 II parts: floor stand speaker bracket

Author Accepted Answer selected by bchill

Hey bchill, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that a part of the bracket has broken. 

If you could please reach out to us via your regional Contact Us page via this link here, the team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Also thank you @davidmelis for this awesome response! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Apr 10, 2017

I doubt that Bose would officially sell just the broken piece of the stand that you are needing. On the other hand, their customer service has often gone beyond my expectations. 

if you cannot source the part, send me a private message with a photo of the broken piece you are needing. I have owned many Bose systems and stands through the years. I have a few boxes of unused misc. Bose accessories.  If I have your needed piece, I would be happy to mail it to you.

Best of luck to you!

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by bchill

Hey bchill, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that a part of the bracket has broken. 

If you could please reach out to us via your regional Contact Us page via this link here, the team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Also thank you @davidmelis for this awesome response! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Hi David,

It turns out that BOSE does sell the bracket kit by itself for about $14 including shipping.

The support person even sent me a picture (photo) of the bracket that is available to be sure that it matches mine, and it does.

If it doesn't fit for some reason, I'll take you up on your offer to see if you can dig one up.

Thanks!

Brian