Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

Re: Alex and Bose app looses connection

First I would like to apologize. I’m not tech savvy.  I was wrong when I told you the router setting was correct. It is now.  The band and channel is fixed so it doesn't search.  As far as all the other settings still learning how to find/access’s them.  It’s only been a few hours but shows hope. I will repost in a couple of days if this was the fix..

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

You say there's a new firmware update 6.05 (?) for Soundbar 700 on Nov 5 which will be rolled out automatically. I still haven't received the update as at Nov 13 (in Australia). I also haven't seen any news on this, and cannot find any information as to what the update will fix.

The link to the "Choose file" step provided the Manually updating your Soundbar is currently not working?

Can you provide any information, thanks.

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 5, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Blkloud63

Defiantly the fix. Router issue. Thank you for your help! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hello Blkloud63,

This is great to hear! You're more than welcome, and if any issues to occur, please do not hesitate to reach back and we'll be happy to help.

@Mark51 Thanks for joining the conversation. The release of the update is staggered over a period of time, once it has reached everybody there will be more information to hand. Over the air (OTA) updates are pushed overnight at 2:00-5:00AM when your device is in standby mode. Please ensure that your device is connected to your network. Should you still not receive the update once the staggering is complete, we will be happy to assist you further with this. Thank you for your patience!

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Thanks Charlotte, it updated to 6.0.15 last night. (I haven't noticed any changes yet).