Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 19, 2020

Audio sync problems with Bose solo 5

I am trying to use the Bose solo 5 Soundbar with the insignia fire tv. I am having a problem with poor audio sync. I have tried various fixes suggested already but they don’t seem to line up with these products. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Audio sync problems with Bose solo 5

Hello Blastpt,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry that you're experiencing some audio sync delays with your Solo 5 and TV. 

Could you please confirm how you have the soundbar connected to the TV?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

I’m having the same issue with my Insignia Fire TV, but only when I switch from cable to stream from Netflix or Prime.  The Solo 5 is connected using optical, and nothing I’ve read so far is helping.

Highlighted

Hi TraciT,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are hearing an audio delay with your TV and I would be happy to help with this.

It is interesting that this delay only seems to be happening with the streaming services and the cable box does not have this. When using the streaming services, are these the in-built apps on the TV?

Do you have this delay all the time when watching the streaming services, or does it come and go while you watch?

Also, have you always had this delay when using your soundbar with these streaming services? Or has it started happening recently?

I look forward to hearing from you so we can get to the bottom of this together!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.