Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2020

BOSE 300 c7-sc4105 error code

I am having problems with this error code c7-sc4105. I have followed suggestions from a thread last year to temporarily disconnect all devices (wifi and speaker), reload the bose music app. This has not worked. It is two particular stations that have suddenly been lost, folk alley and jazz cafe.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: BOSE 300 c7-sc4105 error code

Hello JKan, 

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your speaker. 

Error code C7-SC4105 related to "AMAZON_CONCURRENT_PLAYBACK_ERROR." To remedy this, I would recommend you first disconnect your router from power for 5 minutes, plug it back in, then re-test to see if the problem persists.

You can also find troubleshooting details here.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2020

Re: BOSE 300 c7-sc4105 error code

Thanks for suggestion. All devices turned off for 10 minutes. No change. Looked at other solutions link, no change. Note that there is a different thread from a few days ago quoting the following.

"I just saw this from Tunein on Twitter:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Due to a court ruling in the United Kingdom, we will be restricting  international stations to prohibit their availability in the UK, with limited exceptions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bose - I really hope you can do something about this."

I would concur, I suspect it is the same problem as the error code is the same. I sincerely hope you can do something about this BOSE as otherwise I too have a large paperweight in the form of my speaker.

I look forward to your response. With thanks JK