Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

BOSE 321 SERIES II AM-FM VOLUME ISSUES

Hi,

I'm having volume issue with my Bose 321 while switching to AM/FM.

Found this topic https://community.bose.com/t5/Home-Theater-Speakers-Archive/BOSE-321-SERIES-II-AM-FM-VOLUME-ISSUES/t...

But even after changing the tuner spacing, still having the same problem.

Have you got another idea?

Regrds,

Jim

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: BOSE 321 SERIES II AM-FM VOLUME ISSUES

Hi Jim, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be having with the volume. Can you tell me exactly what is happening?

Have you tried a reset? You can do this by unplugging the system for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for your answer.

After unplugging the system, the problem remains.

As all entries are working well, I don't understand that problem!?

Any other idea?

Best regards,

Jim

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to me, Jim. 

I'm sorry to hear that your issue remains. 

Can you tell me the issues you are experiencing with the volume so I can give you some more accurate troubleshooting advice?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

Hi,

All entries cd-dvd, Aux, TV volume are working well, level around 35, but when I switch to FM-AM entry, even at a level maximum of 100, the volume remain very very low.

Hope that helps,

Jim

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey Jimbhasin,

Thanks for that information. As all other sources are working correctly, there may be poor AM/FM radio reception. Do you have an FM antenna connected correctly to your system's console, in the port on the back labeled "FM"? If so, be sure that it is securely connected, and the antenna is stretched out as much as possible. A good step to test is disconnecting it completely, then reconnecting back to ensure that there is no damage to the cable or port, and it is securely connected. If you need to obtain this component, please reach out to your local Bose support team.

In addition, have you considered possible interference? There are a number of electronic devices like chargers, cable/satellite boxes, and general appliances that could cause this. Disconnect them from power and test for interference.