Jun 14, 2021

BOSE 700 SOUNDBAR REMOTE

Bose product name

soundbar 700 remote

Country

usa

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

does not light up or respond. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

quiet living room with no other appliances besides tv and xbox

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

6/13/2021

Any troubleshooting steps you took

changed batteries 2x, tried resetting the remote- does not light up; tried calling support but none of the 800 numbers are working. tried to get support online and said that my product could not be serviced online

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: BOSE 700 SOUNDBAR REMOTE

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi blahsaysme2u, 

Thank you for posting to the Bose Community for the first time! We would love to assist you with your Soundbar remote. 

As you have already performed all troubleshooting that we would suggest, and are still having this issue. I would recommend reaching out to us via social media channels, as you are having issues calling our team. You can contact us via Twitter or Facebook for further assistance with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: BOSE 700 SOUNDBAR REMOTE

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi blahsaysme2u, 

Thank you for posting to the Bose Community for the first time! We would love to assist you with your Soundbar remote. 

As you have already performed all troubleshooting that we would suggest, and are still having this issue. I would recommend reaching out to us via social media channels, as you are having issues calling our team. You can contact us via Twitter or Facebook for further assistance with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post