sandras
Participant
Registered since

Jun 24, 2018

BOSE LIFESTYLE

MY BOSE LIFESTYLE DOES NOT GET USED MUCH SO THE OTHER DAY PUT IN A DVD AND THERE WAS A LOUD BUZZING NOISE I TRIED LOOKING AT THE WIRES AND CONNECTIONS AND EVERYTHING SEEMED FINE SO I DONT KNOW WHY THERE IS A BUZZING, I THINK IT IS ACTUALLY COMING OUT OF THE THING YOU PUT THE DVD INTO, THERE IS ALSO A ERROR NUMBER BUT IT DOESNT LAST LONG ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY SEE THE NUMBER.  IS THERE ANYWAY TO FIX THIS? OR IS IT JUNK, IT IS OLD PROBABLY ABOUT 15 OR SO YEARS BUT LIKE I SAID THE HOURS USED MIGHT BE GOSH 100 OR LESS SO IT SHOULDNT BE WORN OUT RIGHT? I DID SPEND ABOUT $3500 FOR IT AT BEST BUY THANKS FOR ANY HELP

5 REPLIES 5
sandras
Participant
Registered since

Jun 24, 2018

Re: BOSE LIFESTYLE

I THINK IT IS EITHER THE BOOK SAYS LIFESTYLE 38
                                                                 LIFESTYLE 48
DVD HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS

Xyz987
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

I'm sorry, I can't answer your question.  I'm sure a moderator will help you.  However, if your Bose system still sounds good with your TV and/or Netflix, you can use it for that purpose.  Get a new 4K DVD that plugs into your TV HDMI.

Sam_F

Hey @SandraS,

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience, I'd love to learn more.

You refer to the media center making a loud buzzing noise when you insert a DVD. Does this system end up successfully playing the DVD at all? Does it reject the DVD, or continuously make the loud buzzing noise until you decide to eject it manually?

If you're met with an error message and code, could you maybe make a note of what exactly is said and the post in your reply?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
sandras
Participant
Registered since

Jun 24, 2018

Hello, no i cant do anything with it there is just a loud buzzing noise when it turns on

Sam_F

That's quite strange, @SandraS. But not to worry, we'll be able to look into that further. I think It'd be best if you reached out to your local support team, provide the system serial number, and walk through things with them. 

To do this, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. The team will be happy to advise on the service options available for your system and work towards a resolution with you.

If you have any further queries or questions, please let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!