Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 1, 2019

BOSE Solo 5 soundbar remote code

I have a 43" Onn TV which works great with the Solo 5 soundbar but I am unable to find the 4 digit code for the Bose remote to connect to the TV. Does anyone know what the code is?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: BOSE Solo 5 soundbar remote code

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

This is the main code for an ONN TV. You will need to cycle through the codes as per the instructions in the Manual. 

You press and hold the TV icon, pop in the code, press volume plus, test, if it didn't work press the volume plus again and test. If it did, press exit to save the settings. You will need to continue pressing the volume plus and testing until you find the code which works. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi Mark_67, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I would love to assist you with this! 

The code for the ONN TV should be 3472. You can find out how to program your universal remote via this link here.

Please let me know if this code works. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 1, 2019

Hector,

Thank you for the response. Sorry for the delay in responding but I have been traveling for work and away from the house so did not get to test this until this morning. This code doesn’t seem to work. We have a 43” Onn. The remote does work with you cable box and game system. Just the TV seems to be the issue. Do you have any other codes? Otherwise, I guess it’s no big deal. 

Thanks for your time.
-Mark
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

This is the main code for an ONN TV. You will need to cycle through the codes as per the instructions in the Manual. 

You press and hold the TV icon, pop in the code, press volume plus, test, if it didn't work press the volume plus again and test. If it did, press exit to save the settings. You will need to continue pressing the volume plus and testing until you find the code which works. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

View solution in original post