toshremach
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Bluetooth connection sound indication on Soundbar 500

Soundbar 500

UK

When selecting bluetooth as the source via audio control on the App, as soon as connected, the soundbar emits a very loud, bass tone connection indication. This is very annoying, especially during unsocial hours, as it seems the volume of this indication can't be controlled. Is it possible to deactivate this? After troubleshooting and searching I could find no information dealing with this.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Bluetooth connection sound indication on Soundbar 500

Hi toshremach,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

There currently isn't any way to disable or adjust system sounds on the soundbar, but I will pass your feedback along to our development team for consideration. I can't say for certain whether allowing customization of the system sounds on the soundbar is something that can be added, but I will make sure the team knows this is something you would be interested in!

If any other users would also be interested in this feature, let us know! It would be great to hear from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!