Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2020

Bose 650 connectivity issue to BenQ projector

Hi,

Everything went well when connected but things went downhill. I have BenQ with HDCP 2.2 connected with BoaSe 650 out to tv arc HDMI port. 650 Connecting to laptop works fine but as soon as BenQ connected it loses signal, although it worked initially. BenQ has audio in and out but no optical cable input. Try plugging unplugging but no luck. Losing patience with this high ticket item. Remote seems useless. The software doesn't want sync easily it seems. Frustrating experience. I hope at least one of you faced this and may have a solution for me. Thanks in advanced.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose 650 connectivity issue to BenQ projector

Hi Cpro, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing setting up your LS650 with your projector. I'll be more than happy to help you! 

As you have managed to set up your LS650 with a laptop without experiencing issues, I would be inclined to say that there isn't an issue with your system. I suspect there is an issue in your set up somewhere. Can you tell me the model of your projector? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2020

BenQ TK800

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming that for us CPro!

As you have the projector connected from the HDMI 1 port on the projector to the HDMI out to TV port on the Lifestyle, what do you have connected to the Lifestyle console to play on the projector? If you are using the laptop as your audio and video source, how is this connected to the Lifestyle? 

From how you are describing this, it does sound like you have both the laptop and Lifestyle connected to inputs on your projector. To be able to use the Lifestyle with the projector you will want to have your laptop connected to one of the HDMI inputs on the Lifestyle console, then have the Lifestyle connected to the projector.

You can find more information on how best to set this up HERE

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!