Profileusername
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 27, 2019

Bose 700 HDMI ARC suddenly stopped working on LG B6

Within the last week tv audio won’t come from the speaker unless  I unplug the power cable and reset it. It only fixes it temporarily. Airplay and Bluetooth work fine. 

3 REPLIES 3
Techie Pete
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

Re: Bose 700 HDMI ARC suddenly stopped working on LG B6

HDMI is wacked on mine too since the update.  Wife wants money back.  When will you guys start QA testing these updates.  It would be better to just leave it working.  Paid too much money for inconsistent user experience!  Fix it now!  Switching to TV audio.

@Profileusername wrote:

Within the last week tv audio won’t come from the speaker unless  I unplug the power cable and reset it. It only fixes it temporarily. Airplay and Bluetooth work fine. 

Highlighted
fricative
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 24, 2019

I've had the same problem. I'm very patient and happy to troubleshoot sparingly; however, my wife is not willing to do so. We bought the Bose 700 soundbar hoping to eventually add the base module and satalite speakers but now she is unwilling to invest any more money in a system that doesn't work. This is very unfortunate because I really like Bose products.

Techie Pete
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

I bought them all.  The last firmware update made the last season of Game of Thrones make us want to throw the satellite speakers in the garbage.  They popped and crackled through all the good scenes.  Took them a month to fix it.  Now it's been a week and I finally just unplugged the system so my wife will stop complaining of no sound and the picture flickering on and off.