Txmmoore
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2020

Bose 700 Remote lights

Is there ANY trick or solution to have the soundbar lights stay on longer.  It seems that after I touch the remote and it lights up, by the time I find the button I want the lights go out.  This is FRUSTRATING!  An extra second added onto the time would be great!

2 REPLIES 2
GG OB
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Re: Bose 700 Remote lights

try tilting the remote quickly when you grab it first to light it up without touching it - further quick forward tilts engage the backlighting - not great but the timing should be extended which should be a basic remote setting capability. Please Bose assign a coder to this small but basic issue! 

Txmmoore
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2020

Re: Bose 700 Remote lights

I am fed up!  The 3 seconds for the lights on the remote are WORTHLESS!  Please, Bose, increase the time to 10 seconds.  It wont hurt.  Or, if someone can find a Universal Remote that will work in the same manner.  The problem is my father, who is 82 has a hard time hearing and his eyes are not the best.  By the time he grabs the remote and his glasses, the remote lights are out.  He then pushes a button to get the remote to light up, and by the time he finds the button he wants, guess what?  The lights go out.  Bose, look at all the comments about this.  Surely you can do something about it?