Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

Bose 700 Remote

This product has infuriated me for over a year.

my previous remote stopped pairing with the 700 sound bar and after repairing it a number of times, it eventually stopped working.

i replaced the remote probably 6 months ago and it paired for about 2 minutes and stopped and I gave up.

i decided today to try and pair again, and surprise it doesn’t work.

i have reset my network, i have plugged the 700 into a router I have cleared the remote I have tried seemingly everything - I am now worried the sound bar itself has a software or hardware flaw.

any ideas???

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Remote

Hi Noonance,

Sorry that you have had such a bad experience with your remote control. We would love to do what we can to get this resolved for you.

Thanks for already looking into troubleshooting this issue. 

Do you have any issues with using your Soundbar 700 with the Bose Music app and using its WiFi services?

Do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

Yes the soundbar works fine playing audio with any of the connected devices, and streams audio from the app no problem

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

This is too weird. Our Bose 700 remote has been acting up for the last two days. It just stopped working when we switched to the BluRay player and I can't get it to work at all. I thought it was something with the actual soundbar because we unplugged the unit and then plugged it back in. For some reason that fixed the issue. Now, here we are again.

Highlighted

Hi Both,

Thank you for coming back to us!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing.

I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to ‘Contact Us’. One of our team will be more than happy to assist you!

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!