Clay43
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2021

Bose 700 Soundbar won't connect or reset or pair to remote

I am trying to re connect my sound bar to the Bose music app and it won't connect, after the third time of trying to connect it tells me I need to delete the Bose NC 700 Headphones and LE-Bose-NC 700 Headphones from the app. This has been going on for about two weeks now, I have tried resetting, deleting reinstalling, forgetting re-pairing the remote which won't even pair now... I am at odds with my new 3 thousand dollar paper weight...  it turns on, the lights blink, but I just can't seem to get it to pair to Bose app on my phone. App is version 4.2.4 iOS version 14.4.... at this point I can't even get the remote to pair with the sound bar and I can't get anything to work at this point. My wife got me some Bose 700 headphones for my birthday and I was hoping I could pair them and delete them from the Bose app and that would help, but I still get the same error.... 

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Bose 700 Soundbar won't connect or reset or pair to remote

Hi Clay43, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues and would love to help. I am not too sure I understand whats happening. Just to confirm my understanding, your Soundbar 700 will not pair with your Bose Music app when your Bose Music app is paired to your NC 700 headphones? 

Or is it that you cannot get the soundbar set up at all? I note you say you cannot get your remote to pair with the soundbar either? Can I please ask what LED's are showing on the soundbar and whats happening when you try and pair the soundbar in the app? Can it be discovered or does it say 'Hmm.. something went wrong'? Also, can I please ask, if the headphones are not paired with the app, can you pair the soundbar?

I look forward to your reply.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!