Coolmike94
Contributor
Registered since

May 22, 2019

Bose 700 Universal Remote latest update

Hi guys I’ve just started watching a series again on my blu ray player which is connected also through the universal remote I believe you changed it to sources on the app when I click the blu ray player source now on my remote it only takes me to that hdmi source I can’t use directional buttons or go home to my blu ray menu I have to select the tv source now to move directions and click play please can you revert this decision

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Bose 700 Universal Remote latest update

Author Accepted Answer selected by Coolmike94

Hey Coolmike94, 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback! 

Sorry to hear that the changes that have been made haven't benefitted you. I'd love to forward this feedback on for you. 

If any other users feel this way, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by Coolmike94

Hey Coolmike94, 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback! 

Sorry to hear that the changes that have been made haven't benefitted you. I'd love to forward this feedback on for you. 

If any other users feel this way, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Coolmike94
Contributor
Registered since

May 22, 2019

thank you so much please pass this on also when now clicking on the tv source on the universal remote you can only move with directional and press play I loved it the way it was before I could click home on my bu ray source and it would take me back to my blu ray player Home Screen I can’t even do that now on tv source I have to use my blu ray player remote to go home please put it back the way it was it’s really annoyed me I’m having to use 2 remotes now